This is an unfinished but partially working tracker that I wrote for the Atari 2600. It is designed to compose music loops and
and (eventually) save
them using the new AtariVox, which is a little
gadget that plugs into the Atari's joystick port and includes an EEPROM for saving
data and a speech chip.
It also can display the composed music data on-screen in a format that can be copied into actual Atari 2600 source code.
- 8 measure loop sequencer
- can generate pretty much any Atari sound
- "high hat" rhythm module
- save/load your loops w/ the AtariVox
- load new loops while the sequencer is playing
- support for the AtariVox speech chip
- tuning helper modes
- randomzier routines
- trip out video mode!
- display music as numeric data the use it w/ my seqeuncer kit
mp3 example of the current alpha version, more on the way...